Thursday 21 April 2011

Defaced Website

So, after signing up for a vBulletin website, I thought I might like to see how vulnerable it was. After talking to the "owner" in the shoutbox, he seemed stupid enough, that he didn't have the slightest clue about the FAQ Database exploit in vBulletin version 3.8.6. Obviously this guy didn't realize who I was; and he surely enough tried IP banning me; then foolishly deleting my account, therefore, my ban was lifted. I told him it was a bad idea to ban me; and consequently he still tries to IP ban me. Soon enough; I got the FTP details from the FAQ exploit, and was able to log into the FTP. I uploaded my Deface, and it is still an active deface. I'll give the kid 24 hours to email me, or contact me somehow or his website will be offline for good. 

For those of you who do not know me that well; I am a hacker who is determined to find weak spots in people's websites and warn them about it. Those who do not listen or choose to ignore me shall be shown how easy it is to hack. I also do alot of coding and hacking.

For those of you who want to see the deface, I made it in about 2 minutes: http://unofficialgamerz.byethost2.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment