Saturday 23 April 2011

I've been looking around...

So, with the little problems I have had to confront earlier with the defacing of an ex-hacker, I have been looking around, and thinking, "what makes a good website?", well, it has to be owned by a famous person/people for it to get alot of attention. I guess, that it also has to be coded good and be 100% legal. I've been thinking if I should splash out a bit of cash and make my own website and introduce some members.

Apart from that. It's been a good day.

The bigger they are; the harder they fall.


It's a good quote that, because it isn't always true. For an example, if something on the internet is huge, like a community forum, or something? How can it fall. I mean, it would make sense if it was:


The bigger they are; the harder they fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment